Cash when you want to keep your items
Put simply, a pawn is a cash loan where the collateral is an item of value. You bring us jewelry, electronics, firearms, or other valuable items and after an inspection and some simple paperwork, we give you cash. It's completely confidential, there are no credit checks, and you walk out with the money you need today! Once you repay the loan and the agreed upon interest your item is returned to you.
If you choose to pawn an item you can be assured that it will be well taken care of. All items are cataloged and filed in our climate controlled, on-site facilities. In addition to our standard rooms, pawned jewelry and firearms are stored in a humidity controlled bank vault to prevent corrosion.
Cash when you don't want your item back
We also purchase items outright from customers. We buy gold, silver, jewelry, loose diamonds and gems, electronics, tools and more. Much of the inventory you see on our shelves comes from items we purchase directly from our customers.
We loan money and buy items like:
Buying items from us is a great way to save money
Before going to a big box store for your goods, come to Worldwide Jewelry and Pawn! We have thousands of items at deep discounts. Our estate jewelry is 50% off retail on average, with big savings on tools, name brand electronics, musical instruments, video game systems and much more!
What is a pawn?
Customers pledge property as collateral in return we loan them cash. When customers pay back the loan, the property is returned.
What is the difference between pawning or selling my item?
A pawn allows you to redeem your item held as collateral and if you do not want to borrow against your item, simply sell it to us. We offer slightly more to purchase your item.
What can I pawn or sell?
We accept most items as long as there is a resale market for them. Some of the more popular items include jewelry, musical instruments, electronics, tools, and firearms.
What is the minimum/maximum amount I can borrow on my item?
There is no minimum or maximum amount.
What are acceptable payment methods?
We accept all major credit cards, cash and checks as payment on your finance charge. Cash payment is required to redeem your pawn.
Will defaulting on my loan affect my credit score?
Does Worldwide Jewelry and Pawn want to forfeit my item?
We will purchase your merchandise outright if you wish, but we are happy to loan you money. Just like a bank, the finance charge is our profit and we are always eager to extend your pawn. Like all loans , if the finance charges are not paid then Facet will need to reclaim its investment and forfeit the pawn.
Do most pawns become the property of Worldwide?
On the contrary, nationwide 80% of pawns are redeemed leaving only 20% to forfeit and be offered for sale. The forfeit redemption rate a Worldwide Jewelry and Pawn is slightly better about 82% is redeemed leaving 18% to forfeit.
Join our newsletter to stay current on news and promotions! Get $5 off your next purchase when you sign up!
Worldwide Jewelry & Pawn, a premier Jewelry, Music & Pawn store. Worldwide Jewelry & Pawn features a large selection of new and pre-owned jewelry. Worldwide Jewelry & Pawn's music department carries new, pre-owned and reconditioned band instruments. Worldwide Jewelry & Pawn has the latest in high tech electronics, a full line of sporting goods, tools, new and pre-owned firearms. We have a team of experts to assist you with purchases and pawns. Worldwide Jewelry & Pawn offers free layaway with only 20% down. We will loan you cash on your valuables or you can sell or trade your items in for store credit at any of our several locations.